Posted to user@struts.apache.org by PC Leung <pc...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/01 16:35:38 UTC

How to specify which resource file to use in validation.xml?

I have two resources files.
How can I specify which resource file to use in validation.xml?

  <message-resources
      parameter="com.erp.quotation.ApplicationResources"
      key="quotation"
      null="false" />

  <message-resources
      key="user"
      parameter="com.security.user.ApplicationResources"
      null="false" />

Validation.xml:
         	     <msg name="mask" key="error.loginForm.passwordmsg"/>
         	     <arg0 key="addUserAccountForm.password2"/>

Re: How to specify which resource file to use in validation.xml?

Posted by Bill Siggelkow <bi...@bellsouth.net>.
IIRC, the Validator can only pull from the default message resources --
that is the one configured without a "key".

Bill Siggelkow