Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by nimisha sharma <ni...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/11 15:40:38 UTC

navigation lines in tree table

I dont want to display the navigation lines and the folder images infront of
nodes in the tree table that i have.. in the regular tree, tree2 tag
provides me with an option of setting the 'showLines' attribute to false.. i
cannot see such an attribute in tree tag.. i did try using the iconLine
="false" and iconNoLine="true".. but that doesnt give me the required
results. How do i hide those lines and the folder icons?

Thanks and Regards,
Nimisha.

Re: navigation lines in tree table

Posted by nimisha sharma <ni...@gmail.com>.
Could anyone provide me with some good documentation on the taglib attribute
values? The one that i refer to is on
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/tlddoc/index.html and for the treetag it
just says no description for almost all the attributes.. from where can i
get a set of values that these take?

Thanks and Regards,
Nimisha.