Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by kurtis shipp <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/13 02:06:10 UTC

where is list content located?

hello,

  Concerning the templates I was able to edit the application header (appheader) by editing the file c:\ofbiz\application\webapp\accounting\included\commonscreens.xml,alongside this ,l edited commomonscreen.xml

  Also did some work with ......\accounting\webapp\accounting\main.ftl

  Now the question is:
  1. How do I edit the application navigation tab/bar that has Account,Catalog,Content,Example.....

  2. the list value for invoice for example, in the freemarker below:

  <#list invoiceTypes as invoiceType>
  <li><a href="<@o...@ofbizUrl>">${uiLabelMap.AccountingShowInvoices} ${invoiceType.get("description",locale)}</a></li>
  </#list>

  where is the content of the list-map populated from?for example in the case of the AccountingShowInvoices,the contents are

   Show Invoices Commission
   Show Invoices Customer Return
   Show Invoices Interest
   Show Invoices Purchase Invoice
   Show Invoices Sales Invoice

   Show Invoices Approved
   Show Invoices Cancelled
   Show Invoices In-Process
   Show Invoices Paid
   Show Invoices Ready for Posting
   Show Invoices Received
   Show Invoices Sent
   Show Invoices Write Off

---------------------------------
Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

Re: where is list-map populated from?

Posted by Krzysztof Podejma <kp...@gmail.com>.
dont change appbar.ftl, just delete some(related to apps that you don't want
to use) security permissions from security groups that are applied to user
logins

Krzysztof

Posted by kurtis shipp <ca...@yahoo.com>.
hello,

  I commented out the permission in appbar.ftl and it generated the error below,I think this may not work cos of the structure of the list-map coupled with the permission.

  org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [component://accounting/widget/CommonScreens.xml#main]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [component://accounting/widget/CommonScreens.xml#main-decorator]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error rendering included template at location [component://common/webcommon/includes/appbar.ftl]: freemarker.core.ParseException: Encountered "" at line 47, column 7.

---------------------------------

Re: where is list content located?

Posted by Krzysztof Podejma <kp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
in the ofbiz-component.xml
add to the  <webapp name=
app-bar-display="false"

kurtis shipp sent the following on 7/13/2007 12:04 AM:

Posted by kurtis shipp <ca...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Krzysztof Podejma <kp...@gmail.com>.
in this case it is in CommonScreens.xml in screen main
                <entity-condition entity-name="InvoiceType"
list-name="invoiceTypes">
                    <order-by field-name="invoiceTypeId"/>
                </entity-condition>

Posted by Krzysztof Podejma <kp...@gmail.com>.