Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by venkat nagaraju <pv...@yahoo.co.in> on 2004/01/24 13:20:59 UTC

problem with HypersonicSQL

Hi all

I connected to the hypersonicSQL database by using the
following command at the prompt jetspeed/WEB-INF/db
with the db name jetspeed and user sa.
java -cp hsqldb.jar org.hsqldb.util.DatabaseManager

Any changes to the tables resulting in errors not able
to display the home page at all. Even inserting into a
table or updations.

Any idea how to go about it.
Thanks n advance

Regards
raju

problem with HypersonicSQL

Posted by venkat nagaraju <pv...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi all,

 I also performed operations on tables but when a new
row is inserted in turbine_user the portal homepage is
showing errors.This is the case when the password for
the user is updated.There is no default.psml file for
the newly created user.

  I am also interested in knowing how to update a
portlet dynamically.I have a jsp form and a servlet is
invoked when the form is submitted and i want to
update the portlet after form data is processed.

Hope i'm clear.

Thanks Prasad for your quick response.

Regards
Raju

RE: problem with HypersonicSQL

Posted by Prasad A Navalimath <pr...@india.hp.com>.
I am able to do create table, droping it,,,insert, update, select.... All
operation of the table. I did all this through the GUI, that got after
running manageDB.bat. This .bat file comes with the soucre bundle of
jetspeed.

Actually I am not clear what you are trying to do.

Last time I answer to your mail with a zip file attached. I guess this
mailing list site doesn't encourage mails with attachment. My mail got
bounced back.

Regards,
Prasad A Navalimath.