Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Yingchun Lai <la...@apache.org> on 2023/02/10 15:50:44 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Kudu 1.17.0 Release Proposal

It seems the main developing features needed to squeeze into this
release have been merged.
I'm planning to cut the 1.17 branch around 4pm Feb 11th 2023, UTC time.
Of course, if there are some bug fixes, I will cherry pick them into
the newly created 1.17 branch in time if needed.

Best regards,
Yingchun Lai

Re: [DISCUSS] Kudu 1.17.0 Release Proposal

Posted by Alexey Serbin <as...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Yingchun,

This sounds good to me.
Thank you for taking care of Kudu 1.17.0 release management!

Kind regards,

Alexey

Posted by Yingchun Lai <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hello Kudu developers,

Posted by Abhishek Chennaka <ac...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Yingchun,

Posted by Yingchun Lai <la...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

I branched 1.17, and opened a Google doc to compose the release notes:
https://s.apache.org/kudu-1.17.0-rn
Please fill in release notes for any significant changes you have
made, or update the description of the changes in the doc.

Best regards,
Yingchun Lai