Posted to user@flink.apache.org by jingjing bai <ba...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/30 10:15:58 UTC

flink 1.10 support LONG as watermark?

Hi:
flinkers!

I try to upgrade our production to 1.10V from 1.9 which is our current
product version.
in our case,the event_time is Long ,and we had implement this function
which support long type  as a watermark in our inner version, it is a
different from the official version on 1.10.
on 1.10 version, flink had add watermark definition and I had drop our
implement.
and i encounter this problem too ,

how can I do in new version,  if is ,  I 'm not to migrate our inner
implement to new version.

Re: flink 1.10 support LONG as watermark?

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi jingjing,

If seconds precision is OK for you.
You can try "to_timestamp(from_unixtime(your_time_seconds_long))".

Best,
Jingsong Lee

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: flink 1.10 support LONG as watermark?

Posted by jingjing bai <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot!

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jing,