Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kurt Chen <ku...@mail.bct.com.tw> on 2001/09/06 05:30:48 UTC

Need Helps with Form-Tag

What's up, dude!!
I'm trying to use a form tag in my JSP, but it doesn't work out . my source code as the following........does anyone has any idea about what's going on right here. your help will be greatly appreciated.......

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>

Error meassge as follow

<Error> <HTTP> <[WebAppServletContext(3365205,sample_struts,/sample_struts)] Root cause of ServletException
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method available for property name for
 bean under name attr2 at org.apache.struts.taglib.html.OptionsTag.doEndTag(OptionsTag.java:238

Thank You

Kurt

Re: Need Helps with Form-Tag

Posted by "Jishan Li(CN)" <li...@yahoo.com.cn>.
The problem lies in the beans in your ArrayList. Could you paste the code of the bean here? there should be a method named
public String getAttr_name()
In the bean class.

Re: Need Helps with Form-Tag