Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Facundo Aguirre <fa...@poincenot.com> on 2017/02/07 15:07:19 UTC

foreclosure permission problem

Hi,

I'm trying to make a Loan foreclosure but even my user role has the
permission enabled (FORECLOSURE_LOAN and FORECLOSURE_LOAN_CHECKER) I cannot
see the button Submit to perform the foreclosure.

I think that the permissions are not matching or a permission is missing in
the permission role configuration page

By the way, If I login with the administrator user I'm able to perform the
action (WHICH has the ALL_FUNCTIONS enabled)

Please let me know ow to proceed with this or any extra information you
need to raise an issue

Thanks

--
Facundo Aguirre

Re: foreclosure permission problem

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi,
As this issue is related to community-app, it is raised here:

https://github.com/openMF/community-app/issues/1836

and closed at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-387 .

I apologize for the mistake.

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.