Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@openoffice.org> on 2011/06/29 21:22:57 UTC

OOo site down

Hi the OOo site has been down for the most part of the day, it affects
people (like me) that have OOo addresses.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español

Re: OOo site down

Posted by drew <dr...@baseanswers.com>.
On Wed, 2011-06-29 at 14:22 -0500, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> Hi the OOo site has been down for the most part of the day, it affects
> people (like me) that have OOo addresses.

The wiki and the forums are up.

The forums have a problem if you try to access the front page - but
going directly to a language forum it works, well.

So for example:

http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum

//drew

Re: OOo site down

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@openoffice.org>.
On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 7:07 PM, Rob Weir <ap...@robweir.com> wrote:

> Alexandro, were the posts sent to the list today just queued up and
> eventually delivered?  Or did they bounce during the outage?

they queued. seems things are back to normal now.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español

Re: OOo site down