Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Emmanuel Hugonnet <eh...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/24 11:09:20 UTC

Simle versionable node state is invalid

Hi,
I'm doing some simple test and I 'm getting a strange Invalid State
error message.
All of this is done in the same session, with only one thread
I create a node with the simple_versionable mixin, then I check it in
and I try to get its version history which returns an Invalid State
error.
If I save the session before reading the history all is ok.
Since I am in the same session, shouldn't the 'local' history be available ?

Also VersionHistory seems to have a remove() method inherited from
Node. If I remove he VersionHistory, are all the related versions
removed also ?

Thanks,
Emmanuel

Re: Simle versionable node state is invalid

Posted by Emmanuel Hugonnet <eh...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Emmanuel Hugonnet
<eh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm doing some simple test and I 'm getting a strange Invalid State
> error message.
> All of this is done in the same session, with only one thread
> I create a node with the simple_versionable mixin, then I check it in
> and I try to get its version history which returns an Invalid State
> error.
I need to save the session before checking in.

> If I save the session before reading the history all is ok.
> Since I am in the same session, shouldn't the 'local' history be available ?
>
> Also VersionHistory seems to have a remove() method inherited from
> Node. If I remove he VersionHistory, are all the related versions
> removed also ?
No :(