Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Markos Sfikas <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/02 16:49:39 UTC

Diversity Scholarship | Flink Forward San Francisco 2020

Hi Folks,

I would like to inform you about the Diversity Scholarship that's in place
for the upcoming Flink Forward San Francisco 2020
<https://www.flink-forward.org/sf-2020>, taking place March 23-25, 2020.

The Diversity Scholarship
<https://www.flink-forward.org/sf-2020/diversity-scholarship> encourages
everyone interested in stream processing and Apache Flink to participate in
Flink Forward, no matter their race, ethnicity, gender, age, abilities,
religion, and sexual orientation.

You can find more information about the application process here
<https://www.flink-forward.org/sf-2020/diversity-scholarship>.
<https://www.flink-forward.org/sf-2020/diversity-scholarship>

Feel free to share this with members of underrepresented groups in the
technical community and encourage them to apply.

Best Regards
Markos
--
Markos Sfikas