Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/23 12:44:03 UTC

Thoughts on graduation?

It may be a little too soon after the last (somewhat traumatic)
release, but I'm thinking we've pretty well met the diversity
requirement now for graduation.  Should we open a graduation vote in
the incubator at this time?

Karl

Re: Thoughts on graduation?

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karl

2012/4/23 Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>

> Hi Tommaso,
>
> I didn't see anything in the checklist we hadn't done.  Indeed, for
> some things (like the name) we've done it more than once.  Do you
> think we're missing anything?  Do you think the incubator page is
> sufficiently up to date as well?  Looked reasonable to me...

same here, just I wanted to remind us to have a look in order to double
check, I think we're fine.

> Are we agreed that ManifoldCF would graduate as a TLP at this time?
> The Lucene PMC dropped us some two years ago so it would be
> appropriate, I think.

+1 just since that needs to be explicitly figured out we need that at least
the PPMC is aware and happy with that.
Tommaso

Re: Thoughts on graduation?

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tommaso,

Re: Thoughts on graduation?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Tommaso Teofili
<to...@gmail.com> wrote:
> However I'm confident we can graduate soon.

+1

I'm very happy with the way the community dealt with the recent
release trouble. That, if anything, is a great indication of your
readiness to graduate!

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Thoughts on graduation?