Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Bruno Grossi <br...@powerlogic.com.br> on 2007/04/02 18:54:41 UTC

Problem with Encoding in version 1.0.1-incubating-20070315.190914

Hi,

I having problems with encoding in form that uses upload after an update
to this version. Forms withou upload and forms with upload in version
incubator-m1-20061130.160701-1 there are no problems with this.

I found a difference in UploadRequestWrapper.java that don't call
super.setCharacterEncoding() and there are a FIXME tag:

// FIXME: decodeRequestParameter() assumes the incoming
    // character set is ISO-8859-1 - but this is not
    // necessarily true!

I'm using UTF-8 to my requests. This causes encoding problems with my
parameters. Anyone knows how to solve that problem?

Thanks,
Bruno Grossi

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivĂ­rus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.