Posted to user@flink.apache.org by shrridevi sreedharan <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/28 12:33:01 UTC

Apache Flink write to multiple sinks one after the other in sequence

Hello Team,
Could you please help with the below query.

I have a CsvTableSource to read CSV files and write the data to S3 and
after that I want to load the file from S3 to JDBC sink. How can I make the
JDBC sink execute only after the S3 sink is completed successfully. The
reason is, S3 is going to be used for some other processing and data cannot
be directly moved to JDBC without the S3 hop .

Thanks in advance.

Shrri