Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Chris <ch...@gmx.at> on 2015/04/05 01:14:26 UTC

Javascript link to Wicket Page

Hi all,

I have a Javascript, that shows a footer with text & link on the bottom of a Web page for some seconds.
Currently, it is loaded via response.render(OnDomReadyHeaderItem.forScript(...));

How can I call a Wicket Webpage from the link of the footer?

Thanks, Chris

Re: Javascript link to Wicket Page

Posted by Chris <ch...@gmx.at>.
Thank you, Sebastian!