Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by BENMOUSSA Othmane <ex...@em-lyon.com> on 2022/03/03 10:38:42 UTC

[users@httpd] migrate apache httpd from 2.4.17 to 2.4.48

Hello,
I need to migrate apache from version 2.4.17 to 2.4.48 on a 64bits windows server, I can't find the migration guide on the apache website, can you please send me a migration procedure.
version 2.4.48 is the latest version supported by my application

Thanks to share you experiences with mer

Cordialement,

Othmane BENMOUSSA
Ext / HELPLINE
Equipe Production
IT Technical Team
Direction Digitale

+33 (0)4 72 18 68 52

[signature_1448240921]

Ce message ?lectronique et tous les fichiers attach?s qu'il contient sont confidentiels et destin?s exclusivement ? l'usage de la personne ? laquelle ils sont adress?s. Si vous avez re?u ce message par erreur, merci de le retourner ? son ?metteur. Les id?es et opinions pr?sent?es dans ce message sont celles de son auteur, et ne repr?sentent pas n?cessairement celles de l'institution ou les entit?s affili?es dont d?pend l'auteur. La publication, l'usage, la distribution, l'impression ou la copie non autoris?e de ce message et des attachements qu'il contient sont strictement interdits >. "This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please return it to the sender. The ideas and views expressed in this email are solely those of its author, and do not necessarily represent the views of the institution or company the author is dependent from. Unauthorized publication, use, distribution, printing or copying of this e-mail or any attached files is strictly forbidden.

RE: [users@httpd] migrate apache httpd from 2.4.17 to 2.4.48

Posted by BENMOUSSA Othmane <ex...@em-lyon.com>.
Hello katz,
Thanks for your reponse, but I don’t find the 2.4.48 version that I search on ApacheLounge, can you maybe gave another linke please to download it
About how it installed, how can I know please if it installed or juste a package and service

Cordialement,

Othmane BENMOUSSA
Ext / HELPLINE
Equipe Production