Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Eko S.W." <sw...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/25 22:26:41 UTC

Why suddenly all my pages in Tapestry seems to be missing?

Dear All,

I use Maven and being helped alot by Jetty.
Things seems to work fine in Jetty.
But when I do mvn clean, and then run mvn jetty:run

Tapestry keep saying "no root element defined" or "embedded component not
found"
I put all html pages in the same directory as java class.

What am I doing wrong?
--
Best wishes,
Eko SW

Re: Why suddenly all my pages in Tapestry seems to be missing?

Posted by "Eko S.W." <sw...@gmail.com>.
Yes!!!
That was true.
I have relocated all my HTML pages in src/main/webapp/WEB-INF, but not
in main/resources (somehow there are still weird behaviour if put them
here)

And all *.html were saved... I use local SVN server :p

Thanks for your reply,
Love u very much,

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.