Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2016/09/13 08:58:55 UTC

Limit the length of comments commits lines

Hi,

Is it possible to limit the length of comments commits lines? I saw a *split-lines* options but it seems to not work or at least I don't know how to
use it and could not find any help.

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Limit the length of comments commits lines

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
OK, found it at https://tortoisesvn.net/docs/release/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-dug-propertypage.html

It's somehow tsvn:logwidthmarker. I say somehow because the limit marker is fine but the split is really not helping much. You still have to do it by
hand to be realistic, at least you see where to split

Jacques

Le 13/09/2016 � 10:58, Jacques Le Roux a �crit :

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Jacques, do we all have to read your correspondence with TortoiseSvn? This
list is reserved for discussions related to development of OFBiz.
If you will get useful hints for OFBiz developers using your same tools you
could always put the information in the Wiki.

Jacopo