Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2016/08/02 08:42:38 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Felix Http SSL Filter 1.0.8

I would like to call a vote for

Http SSL Filter 1.0.8 (2 issues solved)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12336856

Staging repositories:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1132/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1132 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Http SSL Filter 1.0.8

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

David

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi, we're missing one binding vote. Anyone please?

Thanks

 Carsten

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
+1

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Http SSL Filter 1.0.8

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Regards,

Clement

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
The vote passes with four binding +1 votes and one non binding +1 vote.

 Thanks everyone for voting!

Carsten

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1