Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Arun Patidar <ar...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2019/04/01 04:44:25 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Using code128 instead of code39 for barcode generation

+1

Kind Regards,
*Arun Patidar* | Manager, Enterprise Development
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center,
Indore, M.P. 452010
Linkedin: *Arun Patidar* <https://www.linkedin.com/in/arunpatidar>

Posted by Pawan Verma <pa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thank You, everyone, for the response. I have created Jira OFBIZ-10896 for
the same, soon I will upload a patch for this.

Posted by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com>.
+1 from my side as well.

Posted by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwax.co>.
+1.