Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> on 2008/07/21 06:18:47 UTC

[RESULT]: VOTE for 3.0.0 beta 2

This vote has been open for a week now. I think it's about time we closed
it and tallied up the results.

The vote passes with 7 +1 votes (5 from PMC members) and no other votes:

+1 by:
- David Cargill (PMC)
- Michael Glavassevich (PMC)
- Boris Kolpackov
- Alberto Massari (PMC)
- Khaled Noaman
- Gareth Reakes (PMC)
- Jason Stewart (PMC)

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

http://codesynthesis.com/~boris/blog
http://codesynthesis.com/products/xsd
http://codesynthesis.com/products/xsde

Re: [RESULT]: VOTE for 3.0.0 beta 2

Posted by Boris Kolpackov <bo...@codesynthesis.com>.
Hi Jatayu,

Jatayu <ja...@gmail.com> writes:

> What's the schedule look like for BETA2 release?

Should be out in the next couple of days.

> Also what's the schedule for final 3.0.0 release?

After beta 2 is out we will give everybody a month or os to
test it out and then, if nothing critical is uncovered, will
release final 3.0.0.

Boris

Re: [RESULT]: VOTE for 3.0.0 beta 2

Posted by Jatayu <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I happened to see this email thread.

What's the schedule look like for BETA2 release?

Also what's the schedule for final 3.0.0 release?

Regards,
= Jatayu