Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mallik Soupati <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/29 08:04:16 UTC

ipv6 address in end point url

Hi,
I have an issue in having IPv6 address in my endpoint url for an axis
service.
and I use a gSOAP client that requests with the following request line:

POST
http://[fd00:7a06:a30:1:215:c5ff:fefc:6be2]:8105/myservice/services/agentPort
HTTP/1.1

it responds with a ' Bad Request '  http response code.

gSOAP is my client, I fixed it in all respects to generate a proper request
to the axis server.
axis is my server.

my questions:
1. does axis have support for IPv6 addresses in endpoint url, while parsing
the url; extracting host to create a socket to communicate.
2. if not in axis; does axis2 has this implementation?

hope I made my points clear; I will give more details in case you needed it.
__ Mallik.
--
How easy it is to mock the sun: The light by which it is caught is its own !