Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/03 11:40:23 UTC

[vote] Release WicketStuff WiQuery 7.0

Pre Scriptum:

While odd to vote for a release for a Wicket Stuff project on the user
list, this is where the community of Wicket Stuff lives, so here it
goes:

= Vote to release WicketStuff WiQuery 7.0

This is a vote for releasing WiQuery 7.0 from the Wicket Stuff organisation.

WiQuery is a library for integrating JQuery UI components into your
Wicket application.

== A new home

WiQuery was initially developed by Objet Direct (the od in odlabs). To
continue development for WiQuery we have opted to move the project
into the WicketStuff organisation and under the org.wicketstuff
groupId (so we can release the project).

The new home for WiQuery is here:

    https://github.com/wicketstuff/wiquery

== Wicket version branches

Master is now tracking Wicket 8, other Wicket compatible branch can be
found here:

Wicket 8:  https://github.com/wicketstuff/wiquery/tree/master
Wicket 7:  https://github.com/wicketstuff/wiquery/tree/wicket-7
Wicket 6:  https://github.com/wicketstuff/wiquery/tree/wicket-6

== Notable changes:

This is the first major release of WiQuery from the WicketStuff organisation.

 - the project has been moved from the wiquery github organisation to
the wicketstuff github organisation
 - group ids have been changed from org.odlabs.wiquery to
org.wicketstuff.wiquery
 - package names have been changed from org.odlabs.wiquery to
org.wicketstuff.wiquery
 - WiQuery is now Wicket 7 compatible

== Staging repository

You can find the staging repository with the jars to be released here:

    https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgwicketstuff-1058

== The vote

Please test your application with this release and let us know if you
find any issues.

[ ] Yes, release WicketStuff WiQuery 7.0
[ ] No, don't release WicketStuff WiQuery 7.0, because...

This vote lasts for 72 hours (no other special rules apply for voting,
this is not an Apache release)

Thanks for testing and voting!

The Wicket Stuff Team

Re: [vote] Release WicketStuff WiQuery 7.0

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I'll release the code.

Martijn

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.