Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Daniel Gong <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/02 04:32:21 UTC

Re: [GSoC] About the community bonding period

Hi Tim, I found it not so convenient for me to fax the ASF legal documents,
and mailing it may cost a few days. Are you sure the ASF do not accept
scanned images?

Yours Daniel

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Daniel Gong wrote:
> 2009/5/6 Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>
>
>> Daniel Gong wrote:
>>> Hi Tim, I found it not so convenient for me to fax the ASF legal
>> documents,
>>> and mailing it may cost a few days. Are you sure the ASF do not accept
>>> scanned images?
>> No harm in trying it!  Send to secretary@ email address.
>

> Do you mean secretary@apache.org?

Yes, I was just trying to reduce his spam level ;-/

Tim

Re: [GSoC] About the community bonding period

Posted by Daniel Gong <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.