Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Karl-Philipp Richter <ri...@informatik.hu-berlin.de> on 2015/09/16 00:37:07 UTC

Location of tests for python scripts in bin/?

Hi,
I was wondering where the tests for the python scripts in `bin/` (e.g.
`bin/storm.py`) reside? The location doesn't seem to follow a well-known
layout (e.g. `tests` subdirectory) nor is anything mentioned in
`DEVELOPER.md` and there's no `HACKING` file.

Best regards,
Kalle Richter

Re: Location of tests for python scripts in bin/?