Posted to announce@apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2012/02/16 10:11:29 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Sqoop 1.4.1-incubating released

The Apache Sqoop team is pleased to announce the release of Sqoop 1.4.0-incubating from the Apache Incubator.

This is the second incubator release of Apache Sqoop, a tool designed for efficiently transferring bulk data between Apache Hadoop and structured datastores, such as relational databases.

The release is available here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/sqoop/

The full change log is available here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311320&version=12318902

Your help and feedback is more than welcome. For more information on how to report problems and to get involved, visit the project website at http://incubator.apache.org/sqoop/.

The Apache Sqoop Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Sqoop 1.4.1-incubating released

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Please accept my apology for announcing wrong version 1.4.0-incubating in email body. We are in deed announcing version 1.4.1-incubating as the subject suggest.

Jarcec

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kathleen Ting <ka...@cloudera.com>.
Hi all,

To be sure, this email announces the release of Sqoop 1.4.1-incubating
and not Sqoop 1.4.0-incubating, which was a typo in the body of the
email.

The Apache Sqoop Team

Posted by Kathleen Ting <ka...@cloudera.com>.
Hi all,