Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/05/08 12:00:07 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] FixMe FredericGlorieux People UnderstandingCocoonMounts Thu May 8 12:00:06 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FixMe , version: 1 on Thu May  8 09:44:49 2003 by 80.11.9.74

New page created:
+ One day, this page will become unuseful, because experts will fix everything.
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FredericGlorieux , version: 2 on Thu May  8 09:11:39 2003 by 80.11.9.74

- [Frédéric Glorieux|mailto:frederic.glorieux@ajlsm.com?subject=CocoonWiki&body=May I call you Fred?"]
?                                                                                                     -

+ [Frédéric Glorieux|mailto:frederic.glorieux@ajlsm.com?subject=CocoonWiki&body=May I call you Fred?]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People , version: 123 on Thu May  8 09:55:35 2003 by 80.11.9.74

+ * [Glorieux Frédéric|FredericGlorieux] -- cocoon user, java/xml/xsl developper

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=UnderstandingCocoonMounts , version: 29 on Thu May  8 09:43:00 2003 by 80.11.9.74

- Fix me, but sub-sitemap seems to throw the "Resource not found" error, before the call in the root sitemap.
?    ^^

+ [FixMe], but sub-sitemap seems to throw the "Resource not found" error, before the call in the root sitemap.
? +   ^ +

- An idea was to copy the pipeline in all sub-sitemaps (heavy). Fix me, but it seems impossible to use resource from root sitemap in sub-sitemaps.

+ An idea was to copy the pipeline in all sub-sitemaps (heavy). [FixMe], but it seems impossible to use resource from root sitemap in sub-sitemaps.