Posted to dev@ratis.apache.org by Rui Wang <am...@apache.org> on 2020/12/21 23:12:41 UTC

Using a snapshot version of Ratis?

Hi community,

Seems like Ozone is consistently using a snapshot of Ratis by maven thus
does not require Ratis to do a formal release?

If so, how do I know what is the latest snapshot version number of Ratis?
Are there manual steps on Ratis' side required to publish snapshots?

For example, I cannot find snapshots at
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.ratis/ratis

-Rui

Re: Using a snapshot version of Ratis?