Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com> on 2016/08/10 20:41:39 UTC

Re: Trying to merge PR

On Aug 10, 2016, at 1:32 PM, Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com> wrote:

I’m trying to build a template against the aml/apache merged pio. Obviously there are a few template code changes needed so I started with a completely clean EventServer meaning HBase and Elasticsearch were completely wiped and restarted. I deleted manifest.json and was able to build, and train. But deploy throws this error, that I’ve seen before but solved with the above steps—any ideas:

[ERROR] [OneForOneStrategy] exception during creation