Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Stefane Fermigier <sf...@nuxeo.com> on 2011/05/11 18:16:58 UTC

Another Stanbol-related presentation

Hi all,

yesterday Olivier and I gave another presentation related to Stanbol and IKS during the Solutions Linux 2011 technical conferences in Paris.

This time with an "introduction to the semantic web" because we believed (and were right about it) that the audience was not familiar with the semantic web.

http://www.slideshare.net/nuxeo/introduction-to-the-semantic-web-7926364

Cheers,

  S.

http://www.nuxeo.com/ - +33 1 40 33 79 87 - http://twitter.com/sfermigier
Join the Nuxeo Group on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/groups?gid=43314
New Nuxeo release: http://nuxeo.com/dm54
"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."