Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM> on 2013/05/23 14:24:48 UTC

Missed build

Hi All,

As far as I can tell by looking at jclouds jobs [1], no build was triggered by this PR [2].

Am I missing something?

What would I need to do to "kick it" in order to start a build?

Thanks,
Everett

[1] https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/
[2] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/15

Re: Missed build

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
Ah, wait...I see the BuildHive hook might be misconfigured. Will look
at that in a sec...

ap

Re: Missed build

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> As far as I can tell by looking at jclouds jobs [1], no build was
> triggered by this PR [2].
>
> Am I missing something?

The jclouds job in CloudBees triggers on *commits*, not on PRs. PRs
*should* trigger BuildHive [1] and the jclouds-java-7-pull-request job
[2]. The latter is unfortunately not working (we have a support ticket
open with CloudBees) but BuildHive should be working, although it
indeed did not trigger on your build.

One way to try to kick BuildHive into action is to close and re-open
the PR. Will try that now...

ap

[1] https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/view/All/job/jclouds/job/jclouds/
[2] https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-java-7-pull-requests/