Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Sebastien Sahuc <ss...@imediation.com> on 2000/12/05 10:06:39 UTC

[Xerces 1.2.2][patch] EntityResolver not correctly tranmitted to TraverseSchema object

I'm reposting it, since I don't know if it has been taken into account.
Sorry for the noise.

[Xerces 1.2.2][patch] EntityResolver not correctly tranmitted to
TraverseSchema object

Indeed in the file
'org/apache/xerces/validators/schema/TraverseSchema.java', at line 1025
( method 'private void traverseImport(Element importDecl)' )

You should replace the line :
new TraverseSchema(root, fStringPool, importedGrammar, fGrammarResolver,
fErrorReporter, location);

with :
new TraverseSchema(root, fStringPool, importedGrammar, fGrammarResolver,
fErrorReporter, location, fEntityResolver);

That way the EntityResolver is correctly transmitted in the case when
'A.xsd' imports 'B.xsd' which in turn imports 'C.xsd', otherwise we end up
with an error message stating that the file 'C.xsd' couldn't be found in the
JVM working directory (din't build the C.xsd URL from the B.xsd URL)

All the best,

Sebastien