Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/02 17:20:28 UTC

WARN Clerezza Provisioning Launchers (was About moving tdb support from provisioning/rdf to a new provisioning/rdf.tdb)

Hi all,

CLEREZZA-923 is done.
I updated known launchers to include also rdf.tdb as default.

Please note that any launcher that includes
    org.apache.clerezza.provisioning:rdf-0.1-SNAPSHOT
now needs also
    org.apache.clerezza.provisioning:rdf.tdb-0.1-SNAPSHOT
to work as expected.

Cheers

Enrico Daga

--