Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Panduka Siriwardena <pa...@dmssw.com> on 2010/02/10 07:00:23 UTC

How to setup Idletimeout in ApacheDS ----- Very Important & Urgent

Dear Development team,

please let me know How to setup

idletimeout for Idle user connections in ApacheDS. we can do this in OpenLDAP by setting the  "idletimeout 20" in slapd.conf file.

I have done lot internet search to findout a solution for this but failed.

We are using this ApacheDS in very mission criticle project.

thank you & best regards

Panduka Siriwardena
Data Management Systems Ltd
Sri Lanka

Re: How to setup Idletimeout in ApacheDS ----- Very Important & Urgent

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 2/10/10 7:00 AM, Panduka Siriwardena wrote:
> Dear Development team,

Hi,

first, please have a look at
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#urgent. No offense,
just to be sure you understand the way Mailing lists work.

> please let me know How to setup
>
> idletimeout for Idle user connections in ApacheDS. we can do this in
> OpenLDAP by setting the  "idletimeout 20" in slapd.conf file.
We don't have such a configuration right now. However, this can be
added, as we can tune the transport layer to manage idle connections.

Please fill a JIRA
(http://directory.apache.org/community%26resources/issue-tracking.html),
it will then be put in the roadmap.

Thanks !