Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by kumar ramanathan <ku...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/10 15:24:53 UTC

Wicket request processing

Hi friends ,Am trying to learn how a request is getting processed in wicket .
gone through cwiki and apache wicket guide . got some idea , still exactly
am not able to get the concepts like A. How our inputs are passed to server
... Like server where we have req.get parameters workingB. Where are our do
get and so post method getting the inputs C. Where our servlet request
generated D. Basic idea with simple hello world example like thatI need your
help .... Please help me on this.ThanksKumar

Re: Wicket request processing

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
It's easiest if you use maven, simply check box [x] download sources.

Also you can use mvn commandline mvn eclipse:eclipse -Dsources

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
Do you have wicket sources available in your dev environment (e.g., via
maven)?

Put breakpoint inside model.setObject() and start debugging and you will
see everything happen real-time in debugger.

**
Martin