Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Mike Perham <Mi...@webifysolutions.com> on 2006/03/28 17:27:31 UTC

Plexus compile problems

I have a completely empty repo and a fresh copy of the plexus code.

1) the javac compiler component does not pass the tests with JDK 1.4 or
JDK 5.
2) plexus-jdo requires a dep which is not hosted in the repo
(jdo:jdo:1.0.1:jar).  There is no comment or url on where to get this
jar.  If this project is not used, I would suggest deleting it or at
least removing it from the parent pom.

Everything else builds fine.

Re: Plexus compile problems

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
We see these 2 failures in Continuum.

- Brett

Re: Plexus compile problems

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
Can you detail the error in the javac component? it's building fine
for me with maven 2.0.3 and JDK 1.5

On 3/28/06, Mike Perham <Mi...@webifysolutions.com> wrote:
> I have a completely empty repo and a fresh copy of the plexus code.
>
> 1) the javac compiler component does not pass the tests with JDK 1.4 or
> JDK 5.
> 2) plexus-jdo requires a dep which is not hosted in the repo
> (jdo:jdo:1.0.1:jar).  There is no comment or url on where to get this
> jar.  If this project is not used, I would suggest deleting it or at
> least removing it from the parent pom.
>
> Everything else builds fine.

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.