Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jürgen Weber <we...@hotmail.com> on 2002/03/27 19:27:08 UTC

Where goes log() ?

Hello,

on loading my servlet throws the exception stated below. Unfortunately this
does not give useful information.
So I tried to insert System.out.println and log() statements in the init()
method, but I could not find the output in any log.
Where does it go?

Thanks,
Juergen

2002-03-27 19:22:10 invoker: init
2002-03-27 19:22:10 jsp: init
2002-03-27 19:22:11 StandardContext[/rmiservice]: Servlet /rmiservice threw
load() exception
javax.servlet.ServletException
	at
com.sun.xml.rpc.server.http.JAXRPCServletDelegate.init(JAXRPCServletDelegate.java:50)
	at com.sun.xml.rpc.server.http.JAXRPCServlet.init(JAXRPCServlet.java:40)