Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Zarrar Sikander <za...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/16 21:59:05 UTC

How to get search result counts by field value for example the "search trends" feature?

Hi,

I am looking into being able to do search result trend graphs (example
Technorati or Indeed job trends) by keywords. How does one go about this
from nutch src or plugin implementation standpoint?

Basically I already have a date field (int minutes) for every record
in the index and need to get result totals by month. For example: