Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Luiz Antônio M. Pereira" <lp...@ism.com.br> on 2003/05/16 21:42:06 UTC

Help on database access as services using Axis

Hi all,

It is being really hard to me to collect pieces of ideas, knowledge and
technologies in this ocean of info and acronyms and join them together just
to simply open, make a simple SQL query and close the connection to a
relational database, and provide this function as a web service using Axis.

It would help me a lot if I could start from a simple but working service
and client that one may indicate where to find or share with me.

I appreciate any help on this.

Luiz Antonio