Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by dancantong <da...@hotmail.com> on 2008/05/27 09:09:21 UTC

Request hangs when uploading files with t:fileUpload

Hi!
I'm using t:fileUpload control to upload files in my application.
The control works all right at my local machine, but when trying it in a
remote server, if I try to upload a file of a size of aproximatly 500kb or
more, the request made in the view never ends. I can't see any error in the
server logs.
The application works perfectly when uploading smaller files.
What could be happening?
Thank you in advance.

RE: Request hangs when uploading files with t:fileUpload

Posted by dancantong <da...@hotmail.com>.
Thank you very much for you reply.
I'm working with an Apache Tomcat 5.5.25 server, the same as in my local
machine. I'm using the same configuration and yes, I did make sure that to
set the maximum file size above 500kb.