Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Peter Pei <pe...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/01 09:09:33 UTC

axis2 - 1.0 - Problem with returning array or ArrayList

Hi,

  With AXIS, obviously I can have a service that returns array or ArrayList, but this seems to be gone with AXIS2. Did I do something wrong, or this is simply not supported in AXIS2 (at this point)? My code is something like, java:
   public int[] getArray() {
  int[] a = new int[2];
  a[0] = 10;
  a[1] = 20;
  return a;
 }

  service.xml:
  <operation name="getArray">
  <messageReceiver class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver" />
</operation>

  Please help,
  Peter

Be a chatter box. Enjoy free PC-to-PC calls  with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

Re: axis2 - 1.0 - Problem with returning array or ArrayList

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please open up a bug report with stack traces / request-response
messages  if any.

thanks,
dims