Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Rajesh, Peter (CLAIMS, WIP)" <Pe...@thehartford.com> on 2007/11/15 22:09:14 UTC

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Missing Timestamp

Hi

 I read the article in http://wso2.org/library/240#digest
<http://wso2.org/library/240#digest>  and followed the steps, but now i
get  below  error.

    [java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Missing Timestamp
    [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java
:486)
    [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(Out
InAxisOperation.java:343)
    [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:389)
    [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInA
xisOperation.java:211)
    [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163
)
    [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:528
)
    [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:508
)
    [java]     at
org.apache.rampart.weblogic.sample.Client.main(Client.java:70)
    [java] Exception in thread "main"
    [java] Java Result: 1

I have attached the services.xml from the webservice, policy.xml from
client side & the soap request/response.  P lease go through these xml's
and let me know what is the issue and reason for this error.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks & Regards,

Peter Rajesh

destroy all copies.

Re: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Missing Timestamp

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Seems like you have mixed Rampart-1.0 style parameter based
configuration with policy configuration.
If you are using parameter based config please *only* stick to the
configuration described in the article[1].
If not please you policy the way they are used in Rampart samples.

Thanks,
Ruchith

by sending a mail to
rampart-dev-subscribe@ws.apache.org and *then* post your rampart