Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz> on 2012/06/03 15:54:17 UTC

Rapt about Couch Hack Vienna, June 16 & 17

Hi everybody,

I'm rapt about the upcoming Couch Hack 2012 in Vienna, Austria! It's going
to be absoutely relaxing, and in the spirit of open source, it's *still* free.
How about that!!

We have a great venue, some fantastic couchers coming along already, and
I need just 2 more things:

#1 You. And if you live in some other continent, please encourage your euro
friends to come along.

#2 Publicity. Shameful but true, I need to get the word out some more. If
you live "nearby" please let your local tech/programming groups know. Many
many thanks!

details: http://couchhack.org/
sign up: http://lanyrd.com/2012/couchhack-vienna/
retweet: https://twitter.com/CouchDBWeekly/status/208145173442609152
questions: get in touch with me

#3 Sponsors. I don't actually need this but if we can get some more sponsors
onboard, we'll be able to cover things like a barbeque and some responsible
tasty drinks. Thank-you already to sektor5 for providing the venue
free of charge!

Thanks!
@dch__

Re: Rapt about Couch Hack Vienna, June 16 & 17

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On Jun 3, 2012, at 15:54 , Dave Cottlehuber wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm rapt about the upcoming Couch Hack 2012 in Vienna, Austria! It's going
> to be absoutely relaxing, and in the spirit of open source, it's *still* free.
> How about that!!
>
> We have a great venue, some fantastic couchers coming along already, and
> I need just 2 more things:
>
> #1 You. And if you live in some other continent, please encourage your euro
> friends to come along.
>
> #2 Publicity. Shameful but true, I need to get the word out some more. If
> you live "nearby" please let your local tech/programming groups know. Many
> many thanks!

In the spirit of getting the folks on these lists excited. I'm super
stoked to go! See you all in Vienna :)

Cheers
Jan

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kurt Milam <ku...@xioup.com>.
Just got your tweet - Would appreciate it if you can let me know when a
good time to come by the Burggarten is - I can make that this evening.

Best Regards,

Kurt Milam
VP, Software & Internet Services

xioup - Stuff that works!
http://xioup.com

Posted by Kurt Milam <ku...@xioup.com>.
Hi Dave,

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz>.
Last spam I promise!

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz>.
Last spam I promise!

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm rapt about the upcoming Couch Hack 2012 in Vienna, Austria! It's going
> to be absoutely relaxing, and in the spirit of open source, it's *still* free.
> How about that!!
>
> We have a great venue, some fantastic couchers coming along already, and
> I need just 2 more things:
>
> #1 You. And if you live in some other continent, please encourage your euro
> friends to come along.
>
> #2 Publicity. Shameful but true, I need to get the word out some more. If
> you live "nearby" please let your local tech/programming groups know. Many
> many thanks!
>
> details: http://couchhack.org/
> sign up: http://lanyrd.com/2012/couchhack-vienna/
> retweet: https://twitter.com/CouchDBWeekly/status/208145173442609152
> questions: get in touch with me
>
> #3 Sponsors. I don't actually need this but if we can get some more sponsors
> onboard, we'll be able to cover things like a barbeque and some responsible
> tasty drinks. Thank-you already to sektor5 for providing the venue
> free of charge!
>
> Thanks!
> @dch__

what is the final location ? IS this Sektor 5 (on the website it isn't
clear if it's the final choice or not) and I would like to choose an
hotel not so far if possible.

Are there any guy from cloudant coming?

- benoƮt