Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/01 10:51:02 UTC

Re: gitbox?

+1 but as we have communicated on Hangouts committer should be responsible
for:

1. making sure that there is only one commit (otherwise ask developer to
squash the commits, unless several commits are required) and commit message
is according to the Drill standards.
2. all unit tests pass.
3. all functional and advanced tests pass (
https://github.com/mapr/drill-test-framework).

Kind regards
Arina

Re: gitbox?