Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stemba <nc...@orange.fr> on 2012/06/25 10:31:24 UTC

Localized messages doesn’t work on internet explorer

Hello,

I’ve some problems with localized messages, it’s working on Firefox, Chrome
and Safari but not for Internet Explorer!

My web xml:

<filter>
	<filter-name>app</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.tapestry5.spring.TapestrySpringFilter</filter-class>
</filter>
<filter-mapping>
	<filter-name>app</filter-name>
	<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>

In WEB-INF the properties file name is app_fr.properties

In my page, for example I see this error: [[missing key: dashboard.logs]]
and no one properties works.

Thanx in advance.

Re: Localized messages doesn’t work on internet explorer

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Tapestry requires that there be an app.properties file, or it doesn't look
for localizations of app.properties.  Do you have that file?  It can be
empty.

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 1:31 AM, Stemba <nc...@orange.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I’ve some problems with localized messages, it’s working on Firefox, Chrome
> and Safari but not for Internet Explorer!
>
> My web xml:
>
> <filter>
>        <filter-name>app</filter-name>
>

> <filter-class>org.apache.tapestry5.spring.TapestrySpringFilter</filter-class>
> </filter>
> <filter-mapping>
>        <filter-name>app</filter-name>
>        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
> </filter-mapping>
>
> In WEB-INF the properties file name is app_fr.properties
>
> In my page, for example I see this error: [[missing key: dashboard.logs]]
> and no one properties works.
>
> Thanx in advance.

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry