Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Jung, Eric (Contractor)" <ej...@russellmellon.com> on 2004/01/16 20:45:37 UTC

RE: [commons] archives assistance [Configuration]

Let me give you a concrete example: I can't imagine that someone hasn't already extended [Configuration] so that it reads properties from a database table (we have options for almost everything else in the package). So, I try to search the archives for [Configuration] or DatabaseConfiguration. It's fruitless because there are way too many results.

Eric H. Jung
Russell/Mellon Analytical Services
1-617-382-1373
Everett, MA, USA

Posted by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net>.
More specifically:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SearchList?listName=commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org

Search body for +configuration +database -"bug database"

Works for me.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks