Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Tomas Ukkonen <to...@matrix-movie.com> on 2022/07/13 13:15:25 UTC

My emails are blocked when I ask for help (murder!) In need help!

Hello

I'm asking for help online when I'm being murdered!

Police investigation showed there are people who want to murder me and hospital gives me experimental toxic treatment without reason. I cannot survive this treatment.

When I ask for help online using emails, spam systems are blocking me from asking for help.

1) spam blocking systems admins are supporting my murder when they block me from asking for help. They act like criminals?

2) I don't do commercial email but only ask for help so it is not even spam. (in many legislations you can even do some crimes to stop murder)

3) spam systems seem to support murder because they claim I'm spamming and spamming is a crime and you cannot even tell you are being murdered!

4) Spam systems are criminal when they don't use police (cybercrime division) and court orders to say server should be blocked by others (and you can easily defend yourself against unjust decisions that are not lawful).

Anybody here who want to help me?

I'm Scientist and Analyst and my brother is a lawyer. I have worked with executives in many companies and in research institutions.

Tomas Ukkonen, M.Sc.

Novel Insight

Re: My emails are blocked when I ask for help (murder!) In need help!

Posted by Jared Hall <ja...@jaredsec.com>.
On 7/13/2022 9:15 AM, Tomas Ukkonen wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm asking for help online when I'm*being murdered*!

If you're being murdered, Email is a poor medium to use.  Maybe try a
chat service, or a telephone perhaps?
Contact your local emergency service organizations.  They get paid to
listen to you.

Cheer up!  There are things that are much worse than your murder :)

-- Jared Hall