Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tim Pizey <ti...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/10 11:42:12 UTC

Maven3 missing dependency message is no longer helpful

Hi,

In Maven2 when a dependency could not be found in any repository
then there was a helpful message giving the command to install locally
of deploy to your repository.

Please can we have it back?

cheers
Tim

--
Tim Pizey - http://pizey.net/~timp
Centre for Genomics and Global Health - http://cggh.org

Re: Maven3 missing dependency message is no longer helpful

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=maven+3+scp&l=1

/Anders

Posted by Tim Pizey <ti...@gmail.com>.