Posted to mirae-user@ws.apache.org by Angel Cervera Claudio <an...@acervera.com> on 2006/08/23 17:36:56 UTC

Re: AW: Correct distribution of MIRAE [UNRESOLVED BUT SURRENDER]

I'm surrender. :(
Build project it's impossible, there aren't binaries distributions, documentation is obsolete, links around project (examples and
tutorials) are obsolete or down, archive mail list are unavailable (http://ws.apache.org/mirae/mail-lists.html), etc....

MIRAE isn't alternative. :(

Are there another JSR172 opensource implementation?