Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/05 15:33:12 UTC

[VOTE] switch jUDDI to Git

Hi guys,

We have had our jUDDI github share (https://github.com/apache/juddi) for
about a year now. The process to accept pull requests is however a bit
tedious. This is a list of projects that are fully switched (see
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf). And here is nice picture on
how a typical workflow would be where pull request are issued on github
but merged in into git-wip-us.

http://cordova.apache.org/wiki-images/contributor-git.png

Source: http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/GitWorkflow

This seems to make accepting pull requests a lot easier, so the proposal
at hand it to switch to Git.

My vote: +1,

This vote will be open for 72 hrs.

Cheers,